Wednesday, April 2, 2014

We have arrived!

Devotion:  A Love That Drives Out Fear!
Psalm 18:32-36
“It is God who arms me with strength 
and makes my way perfect. 
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
He enables me to stand on the heights.
He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great.
You broaden the path beneath me,
so that my ankles do not turn.”



After non-eventful flights, we have arrived in Santiago and been filled in on some of our activities for the week.  Thank you to Stephanie Livingston for treating us to devotions each day and asking us to pray about how the fearlessness of our mission challenges us personally and spiritually.  Special thanks to Nina for the inspired “Special Challenge” this week.  Also, prayer to the Partin Family - Rob  is in our hearts and with us in spirit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The joy of the Lord is evident on all your faces. I can't wait to see what he has in store for you this week! Blessings, Candi

"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms."
1 Peter 4:10